Virtual Launch Event of the FOC Joint Statement on COVID-19 and Internet Freedom
The Freedom Online Coalition (FOC) will officially launch its Joint Statement on COVID-19 and Internet Freedom on Monday, June 8 at 3:30pm UTC/11:30am EDT.
- Robert Destro, Assistant Secretary for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor at the US Department of State
- Shelley Whiting, Director General of the Office of Human Rights, Freedoms and Inclusion at Global Affairs Canada
- Mikko Kinnunen, Director General of the Political Department of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
- Lisa Vermeer, Digital Policy Advisor at the International Center for Not-for-Profit Law
- Adeboye Adegoke, Program Manager at Paradigm Initiative
- Moderator: Andrew Puddephatt, Head of the FOC Support Unit
You can find a more detailed report here.
You can find the recording of the virtual launch here.